What makes me different
My clinical approach is client-centred, respectful, and without judgment.
To help understand client issues, I listen, learn, and consider before I offer opinion. My manner is warm, sincere, and authentic to help build a safe and trusting relationship. Every person has a different story and therefore, needs different strategies to improve their capacity to cope and feel better within themselves, so my approach is tailored to the needs of each client. I do not judge my clients and I don’t offer a one-size-fits-all clinical approach. Narrow clinical approaches can result in better treatment options being overlooked, so I tailor therapy and interventions to meet the specific needs of each and every client.
I only practice evidence-based assessments, treatments, and interventions using gold standard therapy approaches.
A few key beliefs drive my approach:
- I use language that is real and understandable
- I relate therapy and how it works specific to your presenting issues
- I teach you to become your own therapist to empower real change through your own actions
- I work openly and collaboratively in every session whilst providing leadership, guidance, and direction that helps you feel safe, reassured, well supported, and well directed
- Where possible I bring humour into therapy sessions because the power of joy and laughing is healing
- I give you real hope
Book an appointment today
Book an appointment below or call (07) 5597 2222.
"*" indicates required fields